Rick Hopton, Building Biology SA
Our homes are meant to be our sanctuary; we perceive them to be a safe and healthy environment to raise our family. Unfortunately, our homes can often carry the source of many maladies including but limited to mould (sometimes hidden), electrical fields (EMFs), and even methamphetamine residue in the case of rental or second ownership properties.
I offer state of the art testing and can sample, air, water and surfaces to obtain results you need to make better informed decisions about your new course of action.
Building Biology SA, based in Adelaide provides on site inspections to evaluate the environmental factors impacting in your home or workplace.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Mould and moisture testing,
- Electrical and EMF testing
- Pre-lease and pre-puchase inspections including drug testing (meth residues are dangerous)
- Pre purchase drug testing for cars (meth residues are dangerous)
- Indoor air assessments and sampling for dust, dander, allergens and chemicals
Cert IV in Building Biology + Mould Testing*. (* advanced training in mould testing)
Cert IV in Business
Cert IV in Training and Assessment
Dip Remedial Massage
Dip in Energy Medicine
Adv Dip in Myofascial Release and CranioSacral Therapy
Servicing: Adelaide, surrounds and South Australia
Business: (08) 7070 6133
Mobile: 0400 846 682