Residential Indoor Air Testing

Are you chemically sensitive? Are you concerned about an unflued gas appliance or the fumes from paints, furniture or pesticides?

A Building Biologist can test for Volatile Organic Compounds, various gases, dust and other particulates, as well as microbes such as mould and bacteria. They can also provide advice about reducing exposure.

Click here to find a Building Biologist